Summer Street Fine Consign
42 Summer Street Maynard, MA 01754
Call us: 978-897-7022
- All items accepted for consignment must be clean, serviceable and in good to excellent condition.
- We will ask that you sign a Consignment Agreement, and will assign you a Consignor Number specific to you for tracking the item(s) you consign.
- You, The Consignor will receive 50% of the actual selling price of the item with stepped price reduction of 15% off original price after 20 days and 25% off the original price after 45 days.
- Items that do not sell within the 60 day consignment period MUST BE PICKED UP by you. The Consignor is responsible for moving and transport of all large and small items and all associated costs.
- Items not picked-up within 7 days of the 60-day consignment period become the property of Summer Street Fine Consign and will be removed from the store.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item for consigning.